Metal Storm logo
Unto Others - 'Strength' Album Coming Out Next Month

Portland, Oregon's Unto Others (formerly known as Idle Hands) are pleased to unveil details in connection with their new studio album, titled Strength. Recorded between June 2020 and April 2021 at Redwood Studio in Philadelphia, PA and Falcon Studios in Portland, OR. Produced and mixed by Arthur Riz. Cover artwork created by Adam Burke. The four-piece also premiere a video clip for the first streaming single, called "Downtown".

Unto Others' vocalist / guitarist Gabriel Franco elaborated on the genesis of Strength sharing, "I wish I could say it came to me like a bolt of lightning, but the record was a process. A challenging process, to write, record and mix. It was 10 months from beginning to end, and the most time I've ever spent on an album. You can decide if that's good or bad. Arthur did a great job giving the record an organic heavy sound and it was a privilege to work with him. What we have at the end is something I am extremely proud of, for better or worse, and a constant reminder to myself that we don't do things because they are easy, we do them because they are hard."

Strength track listing:

01. Heroin
02. Downtown
03. When Will Gods Work Be Done
04. No Children Laughing Now
05. Destiny
06. Little Bird
07. Why
08. Just A Matter Of Time
09. Hell Is For Children
10. Summer Lightning
11. Instinct
12. Strength

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Unto Others
Posted: 09.08.2021 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 29 users
09.08.2021 - 14:23
s(AINT)
Loved their debut as well as the 2 singles released so far, the artwork is beautiful again and I can't wait to hear the whole album!
09.08.2021 - 22:51
nikarg
Staff
This is going to be awesome. I love this band.
10.08.2021 - 02:34
Spacerunner
I can't accept the fact they lost their name. It was so cool.
25.08.2021 - 16:49
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by nikarg on 09.08.2021 at 22:51

This is going to be awesome. I love this band.

I agree, cool gothic touch, 80s style and old good HD version of classic MTV videos
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
26.08.2021 - 18:12
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Staff
Fucking A!
Really enjoyed their previous work and this seems like more of the same good stuff. I'm not entirely sold on the effects on the vocals but all in all great track. And that artwork is beautiful.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.

Hits total: 729 | This month: 10