Metal Storm logo
Slayer - New Song Available For Streaming And Download

Shortly after they unveiled the track "Cast The First Stone", thrash titans Slayer have more to share with their fans. Listen to the brand new song "You Against You" below from the forthcoming studio album ‪Repentless, out next Friday! Also, you can download the song (the first 15,000 fans) over here. Do you like it?

Soon, Slayer will also release a new video for the title track. It was shot in the exercise yard of the Sybil Brand Institute, the women's prison in East Los Angeles, with director BJ McDonnell. Check out the making-of clip:

Source: scionav.com
Band profile: Slayer
Posted: 05.09.2015 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   Visited by: 155 users
05.09.2015 - 13:22
Mountain King
K i K o
Boring! Sucks big time...
05.09.2015 - 15:20
Enemy of Reality
Account deleted
From the songs i've heard so far (3 i guess) i get this "no compromisse-punk" vibe. There's no attempt of being over their heads or presenting anything different. It's "just" fucking Slayer. And i think this song will work great live.
05.09.2015 - 15:40
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Maybe best song from new album, but another band what should tour and play seasons and pre era albums live
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
05.09.2015 - 21:38
Some Guy
It's not that bad. Not Slayer's best work, but not terrible. Slightly above mediocre perhaps.
06.09.2015 - 05:46
Malignar
Holt's solo is very good. The song is better than anything I've heard from this album. I still think I'm skipping this release. Just not good enough to warrant using the time listening to it, let alone buying it.
06.09.2015 - 12:45
beerweed
!!!!!!!!!!!! Slayer
06.09.2015 - 19:25
Rapid Fire
Well, this one at least shows more intensity than most of the previous ones an keeps it until the end, some good solos too. But I still have the feeling this will be the lowest album in their career so far.
----
Twelve voices were shouting in anger, and they were all alike. The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Hits total: 2852 | This month: 10