Metal Storm logo
Svart

03.01.2012 - 05:37
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
Svart is a one-man project founded in 2008 by Swedish multi-instrumentalist Draug (Livsnekad, Shining), having recently ventured into blackened funeral doom territory after a few releases in the depressive black metal vain - a style that Draug will likely return to with subsequent releases.

Currently signed to Frostscald Records, Draug is set to release his third full-length album under the Svart name in the early months of 2012.

An example of some of Svart's material:

Discography:
Då allt upphör demo (2008)
Våran tid är förbi EP (2009)
Vanära, vanmakt och avsmak full-length (2009)
Namnlös och bortglömd EP (2010)
Förlorad full-length (2010)
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
03.01.2012 - 11:12
-DC-002-
Mastercommander
I've only ever heard, Forlorad, But it's a really good album. the vocals are fucking great. Croaky, damp and nicely vehement Funeral doom with a black metals vocalist.
----
Coldgrits
03.01.2012 - 11:17
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
Förlorad was a pretty big departure in sound from its predecessors, but Svart's depressive black metal era (which, like I said, will probably make its appearance again soon) is pretty good stuff. Initially I didn't really appreciate some of the EPs but in time they grew on me as I started to dig deeper into the dsbm scene.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
03.01.2012 - 12:02
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Just tryd looks pretty creapy and deprtesive, i like this
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - "Speak English or Die"

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing