Metal Storm logo
Last Days Of Humanity, Last Album Ultra-Gore Ultra-Fast

15.10.2006 - 07:24
Herzebeth
Anyway...I just received their new album, we were talking about it in the last thread but I guess it got closed or something.

The thing is, have you heard it yet? come on it's so brutal it hurts...I'm not even sure if I liked it or not dudes, the fact that it's 25 minutes of nothing but blasta-blasta and chugga-chugga it's kind of frustrating..I remember when they were catchy in Hymns Of Indigestible Suppuration right?...but well..what kind of blasts though, it's super-ultra furious and shit...

I need opinions dudes, from the guys who posted in the last topic of course (don't let me down pyroleprechaun I'm sure you already hear it), do you hate it? do you like it? do you find it average?---.I guess I'm going with the last option but well...what do you think

----
15.10.2006 - 07:39
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Of course I bought it...I just haven't received it in the mail yet

I heard a little bit and so far it sounds like a fucking piledriver on my nuts.
15.10.2006 - 07:42
Herzebeth
lol..piledriver on your nuts...that's going on my review man hahaha j/k

Well I guess I won't spoil it for you...but I would really like to say don't get your hopes to high man hold your "Hymns of Indigestible Suppuration" CD and never let go of that one because the new one is kind of forgetable
----
15.10.2006 - 22:12
SkinChamber
Account deleted
It's a brutal piece of work, sad to see em' go...but at least they left us with barbed wire chaffing our throats!
15.10.2006 - 22:21
Herzebeth
yeah that's what I thought, they split-up so they left the most brutal most revolting album for us to hear...the sad thing is that I got bored after the 24th track
----
15.10.2006 - 22:24
Fucked Upstairs!
Account deleted
I'm glad they're spliting up because they went downhill.
I love the debut and the 3rd album but this one is, average, and being average for goregrind is normal (lol) but not if you're a big thing like Last Days Of Humanity, I had high hopes.
15.10.2006 - 22:48
Herzebeth
Written by [user id=14220] on 15.10.2006 at 22:24

I'm glad they're spliting up because they went downhill.
I love the debut and the 3rd album but this one is, average, and being average for goregrind is normal (lol) but not if you're a big thing like Last Days Of Humanity, I had high hopes.

I actually started this thread with that exact same opinion; I see their new album as average...but hell...it's still Last Days Of Humanity and I seriously want this album to grow on me

"I had high hopes." yeah you and me both bro :/
----
16.10.2006 - 14:55
Southern Wind
Account deleted
I personally think their last is their best to date... it's fucking destroyer shit...
16.10.2006 - 18:15
Herzebeth
The review is online dudes..I'll be waiting for your comments there
----
19.10.2006 - 23:36
Insineratehymn
Account deleted
I hate to admit this, but their last album is just average. I'm listening to it right now, and it just doesn't have that flair that LDOH used to have. There are some good tracks on there like 'Infinitive Putrefaction In Progress' and 'Slithered Limbs', but to me, the album simply had too much filler. I guess they were so focused on keeping their reputation as the most brutal band in existence that they left out the catchiness, and I think that's what killed the album for me.

As for their earlier work, my favorite album would be "Hymns Of Indigestible Suppuration". That album is more brutal than a bus full of children driving into a river of liquid ammonia.
20.10.2006 - 01:47
Bloodshed
Account deleted
Well I think I'll disagree with most of you dudes, I found the last LDOH album to be quite entertaining. No catchy riffs didn't mean sucky music for me, they kept their brutality to the max and then they turned our brains into pulp, that's a great thing for me at least.
18.06.2007 - 05:17
Stigmatized
I recently bought "Hymns of Indigestible Suppuration" and I enjoyed it quite a bit. The new album was pretty bad, I couldn't enjoy it at all. It was almost not music, just blasting. Glad I didn't give up on them though, because HOIS was totally worth $10.
18.06.2007 - 05:46
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
The new album actually grew on me and somehow I noticed variation in between the songs. It's probably my imagination though lol. It's definitely worse than their other two albums without a doubt.

and it sure sounds awesome when ripped to my xbox360 hard drive. I listen to it while killing things in games.
18.06.2007 - 14:34
Hembrom
Diabolic Priest
Kickass release ,call it a chuk chuk drick drick .... but i like it !! Not the best by them but good and amazing stuff. The album 'In Advanced Haemorrhaging Conditions' is still my LDOH favorite
18.06.2007 - 16:23
Stigmatized
I always like to turn the new album on when I'm around people, just to see their reaction. It's never good....
20.06.2007 - 20:41
Herzebeth
I've been hearing this lately, it's actually not as bad as I thought it was...really crushing

so..we all now know it's an album that grows on you in time hahaa
----
21.06.2007 - 05:10
Stigmatized
I don't know. I've had it for awhile and still haven't warmed up to it.
21.06.2007 - 14:21
X
Account deleted
I'm sorry if this is off topic, I've yet to be able to post my own thread and need more band names, stuff like grindcore, thrash metal, gothic, metal, heavy metal, anything but power metal. [Power metal as in stuff like dragonforce, I like extreme power metal]
22.06.2007 - 01:04
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Written by [user id=20725] on 21.06.2007 at 14:21

I'm sorry if this is off topic, I've yet to be able to post my own thread and need more band names, stuff like grindcore, thrash metal, gothic, metal, heavy metal, anything but power metal. [Power metal as in stuff like dragonforce, I like extreme power metal]

uhm just try searching the forums...there's numerous generic threads just to talk about brutal death metal and grind
13.07.2007 - 01:13
Insineratehymn
Account deleted
I've just donwloaded a whole bunch of LDOH material just a few day after I got my new computer (my old one crapped out on me), and when I listen to them, they still have that terrifying effect on me now as they did back then. This goes to show how much of a lasting impression the band has when anyone listens to their material.
23.07.2007 - 06:08
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
I went to a tattoo place in Mexico and I almost got the LDoH logo tattooed on me, but the dude couldn't find a picture of the logo and I couldn't decide where to put it, since I'm getting sleeves. Oh well, maybe eventually...
24.07.2007 - 05:35
Insineratehymn
Account deleted
Written by Dangerboner on 23.07.2007 at 06:08

I went to a tattoo place in Mexico and I almost got the LDoH logo tattooed on me, but the dude couldn't find a picture of the logo and I couldn't decide where to put it, since I'm getting sleeves. Oh well, maybe eventually...

In case it helps, I found their logo. (Thank you, internets!)

You could print it out and show it to the guy. Also, if you still can't decide where to put it, might I recommend that you place it on one of your butt cheeks? It's sure to impress your lover!
25.07.2007 - 04:30
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
lol thanks, but I already know that I can find the logo....I shrunk one down for my avatar. I didn't have internet access in Mexico, so...

But anyways, my butt cheeks are already tattooed with a scene from the 34th (or whatever number they're on) Harry Potter movie, so I have to find a different place.
08.05.2010 - 00:28
The Turbanator
I have both those albums.

The latest one, my goodness. It's like someone getting his intestines pulled out from his throat. It's fucking heavy too.

I like them. Nothing so special though, only half an hour of noise. At least it's better than the fucking Dead Raven Choir. I fucking hate that band.
----
In the name of forests; In the name of stars; In the name of all the seas; In the name of storms... Proud sons of ancient nation; Proud sons of sacred song in the wind; Proud sons behind a mirror of ice who told... Fathers of the icy age!!
31.05.2010 - 12:39
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
So there's a rumor going around that these guys are back together! I don't have access to MySpace or anything like that at work, so maybe someone can check??