Metal Storm logo
Razor

05.07.2010 - 17:41
vezzy
Stallmanite
Okay, let's talk about Razor! They're one of Canada's leading speed/thrash metal groups, alongside Voivod and Annihilator. Now, let me start by saying that I'm generally not a big fan of speed metal, but I just can't help but love their style. Evil Invaders is a must-have for any metal fan, especially thrash lovers, it's in my top 15. I also recommend Executioner's Song, Open Hostility and Shotgun Justice.

Shame they aren't releasing a new album and never gained any success. Also, Decibels was pretty weak in comparison to their other albums, I hope they don't intend on it being their final release.
----
Licensed under the GPLv3.
Relinquish proprietary software for a greater GNU/America.
05.07.2010 - 21:42
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
WoW awesome band, I like it , I have hear only 3 albums from band and itwas awesome, such band its enought see 80's pic in MA to understand band be werry good hhehehe and I was wright its good, I like it
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
06.07.2010 - 03:09
Endoftherainbow
Yeah this band was amazing, until they got the guy from bobnoxious on vocals then they went to shit. However I still consider Violent Restitution one of the best thrash albums of all time.
06.07.2010 - 06:08
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
I have a few of their albums downloaded, and they're okay. My favorite is Violent Restitution, but Shotgun Justice and Evil Invaders are enjoyable as well. Thankfully, their music is of higher quality than their album art lol
06.07.2010 - 11:46
vezzy
Stallmanite
Written by Endoftherainbow on 06.07.2010 at 03:09

Yeah this band was amazing, until they got the guy from bobnoxious on vocals then they went to shit. However I still consider Violent Restitution one of the best thrash albums of all time.

The vocals are just annoying, but the music is still decent. Decibels sucked though, IMO.
----
Licensed under the GPLv3.
Relinquish proprietary software for a greater GNU/America.
08.10.2010 - 19:54
smaug666
Violent restitution was amazing and shotgun justice was good too with thier new siner Bob Reid