Metal Storm logo
Traktoroth

28.07.2009 - 10:07
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Another of those "joke bm" bands...this time from Croatia and playing "argo black metal" (more precisely they are calling themselves "New Wave Of Agro Black Metal"), whichmeans lyrics about agriculture, tractors, etc...the only link i have is their MySpace

on one of their albums they have song called "Dodji u Pole" ("Join Me in Fields"), which is cover of H.I.M.'s "Join Me in Death" and it is really hilarious...it is featured on their MySpace, so go and check it out
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

04.08.2009 - 15:23
Smurfophagist
Written by Ellrohir on 28.07.2009 at 10:07

Another of those "joke bm" bands...this time from Croatia and playing "argo black metal" (more precisely they are calling themselves "New Wave Of Agro Black Metal"), whichmeans lyrics about agriculture, tractors, etc...the only link i have is their MySpace

on one of their albums they have song called "Dodji u Pole" ("Join Me in Fields"), which is cover of H.I.M.'s "Join Me in Death" and it is really hilarious...it is featured on their MySpace, so go and check it out

no dude, it's AGRO black metal...as in agriculture
----
Having a signature is an absolute must.
04.08.2009 - 16:49
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Sorry, i have switched those two letters...i was meant like you say, just i am dork
----

04.08.2009 - 16:59
TheBigRossowski
Then why not put it in the joke band thread?

What is with all the roth's, other oth's and that crazy shit. I bet there are a least a hundred bands with the ''oth'' formula in their name.
----
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?
04.08.2009 - 18:38
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
I guess it came as "evil" postfix from tolikens elvish language - Gorgor -> Gorgoroth...dunno the exact meaning now and dont have time to seek for it, but i would say so...
----

05.08.2009 - 16:34
Smurfophagist
Written by Ellrohir on 04.08.2009 at 18:38

I guess it came as "evil" postfix from tolikens elvish language - Gorgor -> Gorgoroth...dunno the exact meaning now and dont have time to seek for it, but i would say so...

I don't think it has a meaning. It's a toponym.
----
Having a signature is an absolute must.
06.09.2009 - 22:27
Stalker
Lone wanderer
Written by Ellrohir on 04.08.2009 at 18:38

Yes, you are right. God, I've totally forgot about this hilarious thing haha...
----
06.09.2009 - 22:59
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
Written by TheBigRossowski on 04.08.2009 at 16:59

What is with all the roth's, other oth's and that crazy shit. I bet there are a least a hundred bands with the ''oth'' formula in their name.

J.R.R. Tolkien's fault, I suppos. "Roth" is teh new grim.
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
06.09.2009 - 23:40
TheBigRossowski
Written by Lucas on 06.09.2009 at 22:59

Written by TheBigRossowski on 04.08.2009 at 16:59

J.R.R. Tolkien's fault, I suppos. "Roth" is teh new grim.

lol, no, apparearantly, spealling wrong is teh new grim
----
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?
07.09.2009 - 02:26
Damnated
Churchburner
i don't really see the point of making a thread about this though. there's already a joke band topic, why not post there?
----
Blessed is he that murders Christ in himself and in his fellow men.

Written by TheBigRossowski on 10.02.2009 at 16:01

if my wife and I can't conceive, I want a medical shipment of your sperm so our baby will be just like you.
07.09.2009 - 12:50
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Because we want to discuss this specific band...
----

09.09.2009 - 20:06
spirit_inblack
harshhead
Doesn't seem like there's much to discuss, as aside from the first post, there's nothing about the actual music discussed in the other posts. That's why most bands like this fail. Cause no one gives a shit about these joke projects most of the time.
09.09.2009 - 23:26
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
I am not giving shit about Nanowar and still they exist and are discussed...
----