Metal Storm logo
Blood Covenant

03.03.2008 - 21:41
bluemobiusx
Account deleted
This little known Armenian symphonic unblack metal band blew me away. They don't have a website or myspace but they have a profile on Zhesht.am where all of their music can be downloaded. Even if you aren't into Christian music, give this band a chance. For starters, I would suggest listening to the ninth track off their latest album. The track is titled Выбор. Also check out the track Messiah off their first album. Tell me what you think.
Their zhesht.am profile can be found here
03.03.2008 - 22:08
Damnated
Churchburner
This is really average symphonic black metal.
----
Blessed is he that murders Christ in himself and in his fellow men.

Written by TheBigRossowski on 10.02.2009 at 16:01

if my wife and I can't conceive, I want a medical shipment of your sperm so our baby will be just like you.
05.03.2008 - 10:17
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Damnated on 03.03.2008 at 22:08

This is really average symphonic black metal.

I saw band in MA but where can I hear that ban thay had myspace

Hail to armenian ortodox
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
05.03.2008 - 16:23
Damnated
Churchburner
Written by Bad English on 05.03.2008 at 10:17

lol read the first post.
----

if my wife and I can't conceive, I want a medical shipment of your sperm so our baby will be just like you.
05.03.2008 - 16:27
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Damnated on 05.03.2008 at 16:23

lol read the first post.

I read but hat link dont loads for me just now even in morning
----

apos;'
[image]
06.03.2008 - 00:11
bluemobiusx
Account deleted
Written by Bad English on 05.03.2008 at 16:27

Written by Damnated on 05.03.2008 at 16:23

lol read the first post.

I read but hat link dont loads for me just now even in morning

Try again, I just tried and it worked. Sometimes that website is slow.
06.03.2008 - 00:13
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by [user id=20536] on 06.03.2008 at 00:11

Try again, I just tried and it worked. Sometimes that website is slow.

Now it works but werry werry slow
----

apos;'
[image]
20.10.2008 - 20:32
Khaldi
O-o
<<The day of Lord>>(2003) link for download http://ifolder.ru/8641520
----
Urartu is a NeoHittite and ProtoArmenian kingdom !!
20.10.2008 - 21:43
Smurfkiller
Account deleted
Unblack Metal as in Christian Black Metal? Fucking gross.
21.10.2008 - 10:08
Khaldi
Written by [user id=20536] on 03.03.2008 at 21:41

This little known Armenian symphonic unblack metal band blew me away. They don't have a website or myspace but they have a profile on Zhesht.am where all of their music can be downloaded. Even if you aren't into Christian music, give this band a chance. For starters, I would suggest listening to the ninth track off their latest album. The track is titled Выбор. Also check out the track Messiah off their first album. Tell me what you think.

blood conenants officeal website http://bloodcovenant.am/

review for day of lord http://users.telenet.be/jesusmetal/album265.htm[url]
review for last album [url]http://users.telenet.be/jesusmetal/album264.htm

has anybody heard about the Armenian band sworn (Avantgard post black metal ) ? I have searched for it in here ,but there is only a Norwegian group named "sworn"

sworn s officeal site http://sworn.am/
sworn on myspace http://myspace.com/sworne
review for "Tended High"[2007] on metal-observer.com http://www.metal-observer.com/articles.php?lid=1&sid=1&id=13264
review from powermetal.de (germany) http://powermetal.de/review/review-10305.html
review from pawilon666 (france) http://www.pavillon666.fr/groupe.php?groupe=2247
review from musica-mustdy.ru (Russia) http://musica.mustdie.ru/ru/band/sworn/13256/ ...
let me know please your openion about this band
----
21.10.2008 - 13:05
Damnated
Churchburner
Written by Khaldi on 21.10.2008 at 10:08

has anybody heard about the Armenian band sworn (Avantgard post black metal ) ? I have searched for it in here ,but there is only a Norwegian group named "sworn"

yeah they're pretty good, here's a thread about them. http://metalstorm.ee/forum/topic.php?topic_id=5258
----

01.12.2008 - 17:03
Sandarameth
Account deleted
Their lyrics are about christianity and jesus..how can you listen that??!!! ah! fuck!! i can't believ!
01.12.2008 - 17:32
Khaldi
Written by [user id=36050] on 01.12.2008 at 17:03

Their lyrics are about christianity and jesus..how can you listen that??!!! ah! fuck!! i can't believ!

hay Sandarameth

you are who (or what)) ) satanist ??

yes i listen their becous it's a really awesome sympho black and what about a lyrics
for me it going on a second plan .
yes right i'm hate the Christianity but i hate satanism too . I like true black metal even
i can say more i'm crazy fanat of Marduk and Immortal (by viewpoint a music but no lyrics it not interested me)......
----
01.12.2008 - 18:31
Sandarameth
Account deleted
No..i'm not satanist..but i hate christianity like you do..it is a reason not to listen, and to hate that band..be be))
01.12.2008 - 22:44
A.J Thunder
"The style of the group changed and they began to play in Sympho/black metal style.

The aim of the group is to show what Jesus did for people, the relationship between God and people.

The plan of the group is to write music inspired by God, to show people the love of Jesus and the hatred of satan towards them."

Those were some sentences from their homepages "About" section and i just wonder how anybody can even write such things combined not to mention combining the style of music and the aim of it.

Christianity has got their own way of spreading this filth around? Right? And from what i think those ways/methods are showing poor effect on the nowadays people.
Then be it christian music or whatever bla bla... but why allways come messing around sticking their nose up into new things.

If they want to play musically something like black metal but have their beliefs in christianity as for their aim with their music, then why not just come out/write/and let people know that -HEY! We are a christian band that plays Christian music that acctually hasnt got anything to do whit what THE MAJORITY (or could i allmoust say everyone) of the metal listening world considers as METAL.

And yeah when im talking about stiking their nose up into new things i know im propably wrong, of course their must be some "old school" metal band that did this allready int he early 70s. But hey, so what and fuck that. Really.

All of that i mentioned above made me allready so pissed off that i wont even give them a chance and listen to their music. But to continue my life in the world where i decide that their is no thing such as christan metal/unblack or whatever and i really like it that way.
02.12.2008 - 20:15
Khaldi
Written by A.J Thunder on 01.12.2008 at 22:44

"The style of the group changed and they began to play in Sympho/black metal style.

The aim of the group is to show what Jesus did for people, the relationship between God and people.

The plan of the group is to write music inspired by God, to show people the love of Jesus and the hatred of satan towards them."

Those were some sentences from their homepages "About" section and i just wonder how anybody can even write such things combined not to mention combining the style of music and the aim of it.

Christianity has got their own way of spreading this filth around? Right? And from what i think those ways/methods are showing poor effect on the nowadays people.
Then be it christian music or whatever bla bla... but why allways come messing around sticking their nose up into new things.

If they want to play musically something like black metal but have their beliefs in christianity as for their aim with their music, then why not just come out/write/and let people know that -HEY! We are a christian band that plays Christian music that acctually hasnt got anything to do whit what THE MAJORITY (or could i allmoust say everyone) of the metal listening world considers as METAL.

And yeah when im talking about stiking their nose up into new things i know im propably wrong, of course their must be some "old school" metal band that did this allready int he early 70s. But hey, so what and fuck that. Really.

All of that i mentioned above made me allready so pissed off that i wont even give them a chance and listen to their music. But to continue my life in the world where i decide that their is no thing such as christan metal/unblack or whatever and i really like it that way.

your knowladge about black metal ideology it's a praiseworthy .
but i think we need to separate ideology and music . Christianity it's a ideology , black metal
it's a music ...
----
03.12.2008 - 19:27
A.J Thunder
Written by Khaldi on 02.12.2008 at 20:15

Written by A.J Thunder on 01.12.2008 at 22:44

your knowladge about black metal ideology it's a praiseworthy .
but i think we need to separate ideology and music . Christianity it's a ideology , black metal
it's a music ...:idea:

Christianity is acctually an religion, and like moust of religions it includes an ideology.

If you want/have to separate music and ideology then play something else and dont come telling us you play black metal. I at least consider Black Metal in its real form to be music chained tight around an ideology. And it just pisses me of that someone starts playing "Unblackmetal" wich seem to be music vise influental from black metal but still supports ideologys, religions etc. that the black metal it sucks its musical inspiration from doesnt support.
03.12.2008 - 20:45
Khaldi
Written by A.J Thunder on 03.12.2008 at 19:27

Christianity is acctually an religion, and like moust of religions it includes an ideology.

If you want/have to separate music and ideology then play something else and dont come telling us you play black metal. I at least consider Black Metal in its real form to be music chained tight around an ideology. And it just pisses me of that someone starts playing "Unblackmetal" wich seem to be music vise influental from black metal but still supports ideologys, religions etc. that the black metal it sucks its musical inspiration from doesnt support.

I not intending argue with you about BM (and other) ideology .
so you heard any song from this band ? you can easy hear it in here
http://www.myspace.com/blood1covenant
tel me your opinion about their music not lyrics , not idiology only music .
----
03.12.2008 - 21:37
bluemobiusx
Account deleted
It's interesting to see how people who like black metal get so offensive when there is a Christian extreme metal band like this one, because I'm sure these Christian unblack metal bands listened to some satanic black metal bands and were influenced by their music. Why can't it work the other way around? Some of you act like the band is attacking you by simply making the music. I think they are making music they love with their beliefs, I don't think they would be hostile towards people who aren't Christians...so why are people who aren't Christian hostile towards them? Anyways, just listen and enjoy the music. Vishapakahr, thanks for that link!
03.12.2008 - 22:34
A.J Thunder
Written by Khaldi on 03.12.2008 at 20:45

Written by A.J Thunder on 03.12.2008 at 19:27

I not intending argue with you about BM (and other) ideology .
so you heard any song from this band ? you can easy hear it in here
http://www.myspace.com/blood1covenant
tel me your opinion about their music not lyrics , not idiology only music .

Well i dont see us getting an argument about the case, and thats not what im aiming for neither.

Well now i heard their music.. They seem skilled musicians who play wery well but othervise i found it quit boring with the "fast forward with nothing special to offer" feeling in it. Repating, dull...etc. the same reasons that i really dont listen to this kind of music.
03.12.2008 - 23:07
A.J Thunder
Written by [user id=20536] on 03.12.2008 at 21:37

It's interesting to see how people who like black metal get so offensive when there is a Christian extreme metal band like this one, because I'm sure these Christian unblack metal bands listened to some satanic black metal bands and were influenced by their music. Why can't it work thre people who aren't Christian hostile towards them? Anyways, just listen and enjoy the music. Vishapakahr, thanks for that link!e other way around? Some of you act like the band is attacking you by simply making the music. I think they are making music they love with their beliefs, I don't think they would be hostile towards people who aren't Christians...so why a

I dont think its intresting at all , i think its logical and necessary.

And i agree with you just like you can read from my earlier post i assume too that these Christian bands propably have listened to their De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas while reading their bible and praying to jesus.

Why cant it work the other way around? Well even if it would work the other way around, lets say i would start an black metal band and i've heard this band called Blood Covenant. So lets say i liked some of their riffs and maybe take some inspiration by them and use something similar in the music for my black metal band.

How is it the same? It isnt. I still would play black metal.

....so why are people who aren't Christian hostile towards them? If someone feels the need to be hostile against somebody he propably has he's reasons and i think its wery accepted. I dont feel like im being hostile just by stating my opinion. Im sure hostility isnt restricted by religions.

I dont feel like this band is attacking me, i feel like its out of its place.

And yeah all of my posts went quit off topic but you guys seem to pick up on the subject so lets go for it.
13.07.2009 - 18:27
Dane Train
Beers & Kilts
Elite
Written by [user id=20536] on 03.03.2008 at 21:41

That site seems to be gone. Anywhere else I could find the music?
----
(space for rent)
13.07.2009 - 23:12
Hellkommando
Written by [user id=33061] on 20.10.2008 at 21:43

Haha, well said. The whole Christian themed black metal thing bugs me I have to admit.
----

Formerly Desolate Gale
14.07.2009 - 00:07
Dane Train
Beers & Kilts
Elite
Written by Hellkommando on 13.07.2009 at 23:12

Haha, well said. The whole Christian themed black metal thing bugs me I have to admit.

The whole Satanic Black Metal themed black metal thing bugs me I have to admit.
----
(space for rent)
14.07.2009 - 05:00
Hellkommando
Written by Dane Train on 14.07.2009 at 00:07

Written by Hellkommando on 13.07.2009 at 23:12

The whole Satanic Black Metal themed black metal thing bugs me I have to admit.

Of course it does, one simply needs to look at your religious views. Thats all good too, I don't have an issue with people believing different things but the Satanic/anti-Christian sentiment is a strong aspect of what black metal is about, it is part of its origin and foundation hence why the whole Christian black/"unblack" thing just does not work.
----

Formerly Desolate Gale