Metal Storm logo
Ministry - To End Career On Masters Of Rock

Industrial metal legends from USA Ministry announced they will end their long and successful career this year. They are currently preparing for their last tour which will end 10th of July in Czech Republic at Masters Of Rock 2008 festival, where they will play their last concert. And then? Nothing more...

Masters Of Rock Official Homepage :

"Americans MINISTRY gained during their long music career enormous success. They were nominated for Grammy Awards several times, in 2000 they lost only with Black Sabbath. The last nomination is from 2007! Yes, Ministry is still very actual band and real legend! It's a cult of industrial metal. Ministry released a new album called "The Last Sucker" and goes on their last world's tour."

Source: mastersofrock.cz
Band profile: Ministry
Posted: 17.01.2008 by Ellrohir

Comments page 2 / 2

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 36   Visited by: 109 users
22.01.2008 - 13:49
MrLee
Account deleted
Not something I would have guessed either. I do not think that this is the last we will hear of Al Jourgensen. I saw them in London a few years ago and they still have all the power and anger live. Possibly a new project in the wings?
22.01.2008 - 15:44
Darkside Momo
Retired
Elite
Written by [user id=28400] on 22.01.2008 at 13:49

Not something I would have guessed either. I do not think that this is the last we will hear of Al Jourgensen. I saw them in London a few years ago and they still have all the power and anger live. Possibly a new project in the wings?

Sure ! According to several interview I read, Al will stop Ministry but certainly not his musical carreer. He said to have at least wo year's worth of projects....
----
My Author's Blog (in French)

"You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you"

"I've lost too many years now
I'm stealing back my soul
I am awake"
22.01.2008 - 20:07
Walter Wolf
Account deleted
Written by iaberis on 18.01.2008 at 18:25

Written by Asitis on 18.01.2008 at 09:42

Ghehe yeah, HIM, Rammstein, Sonic Syndicate...
No offence (well, maybe a bit) but this guy doesn't even seem to know what "metal" means!

Well, how the fuck do you know how metal am I? Do you know me? Do you know what I've been listening to??
Check my effin collection and then speak.
I know far more bands than you do.
I have an effin PhD in metal!
...fucking effin! grrr...

Dude, you are not metal, you are just a bunny. "I know far more bands than you do, effin, effin, grrr". Ridiculous...
22.01.2008 - 20:15
iaberis
Advice Troll
Written by [user id=27967] on 22.01.2008 at 20:07

Written by iaberis on 18.01.2008 at 18:25

Written by Asitis on 18.01.2008 at 09:42

Ghehe yeah, HIM, Rammstein, Sonic Syndicate...
No offence (well, maybe a bit) but this guy doesn't even seem to know what "metal" means!

Well, how the fuck do you know how metal am I? Do you know me? Do you know what I've been listening to??
Check my effin collection and then speak.
I know far more bands than you do.
I have an effin PhD in metal!
...fucking effin! grrr...

Dude, you are not metal, you are just a cocksucker. "I know far more bands than you do, effin, effin, grrr". Ridiculous...

Open my profile, choose the 6th pic and shove your face in the middle-green ass.
Enjoy!
----
Bitch! Please
22.01.2008 - 20:22
Walter Wolf
Account deleted
You're right...
Fuck it, I won't argue any more for pointless things, especially with people who can't accept a different opinion... Familiar?
08.05.2008 - 04:30
PrinceofSylvania
Account deleted
I just saw them in Cleveland last night. It was a totally amazing concert. Long Live Ministry, and long live Uncle Al.

Hits total: 3327 | This month: 10